Marriage between 2 people or Cohabitation comes with responsibilities least of which is money. If you both earn an income and contribute towards the household bills and mortgage or rent then it would be advisable to look at insurances that would allow security for both partners. This would also be advisable if there is only one income earner as the ‘value’ of what the other partner does can be taken into consideration (i.e., looking after children instead of paying for child-minding). Calculating the ‘combined household income’ should give a good figure to work from for insurance purposes. Click below to find out more or contact us.


Related Policies:

Income Protection   Life Insurance   Critical Illness